A project runs at its smoothest when customers entrust their entire restoration project to us; we’re involved from the outset and are able to disassemble the car and keep a detailed record.
But customers also seek support after their metalwork and maybe paintwork have been completed or when their project has run out of steam and they want to get their car finished and on the road.
Our expert staff plan and deliver your restoration project. We ensure that everyone working on your vehicle is playing to their strengths, whether that’s our in-house staff or external contractors.
The restoration process:
- Disassembly and cataloguing
- Paint removal and assessment of what lies beneath
- Consultation with you on the desired outcome for your car
- Selection, management and quality control of external contractors: metalwork, paint, chrome plating, engine and gearbox
- Planning and scheduling
- Parts restoration and sourcing
- Authenticity research
- Building up and re-assembly of body, glass, trim, electrics, interior and running gear, fuel system, suspension and braking systems
- Engine and gearbox installation
- Running up and testing
We strive to ensure that work is completed in a timely fashion and to the right standard
Planned maintenance, fault finding and diagnosis, improvements, snagging, rejuvenating, rustproofing, bringing your car up to scratch, race and rally preparation.
Let us help you manage risk and make the right decision.
Pre-purchase inspections, car sourcing, portfolio advice, assistance with negotiations, purchase contracts, import logistics and paperwork.
- Maintenance plans
We inspect your car and prepare a condition survey report with recommendations to bring the car into your desired condition.
We inspect your car, prepare it for sale and also present it to buyers and handle negotiations and the contract for sale if you wish